"إن ربي لطيف لما يشاء إنه هو العليم الحكيم"

For me, this class has beautifully transformed my life, finding the path to connect with Allah SWT, and opening doors for new experiences. I was doing a few things for the last couple of weeks. Firstly, I had my daily award and diker, which impacted my heart, and I found myself moving towards having a sound heart.
Secondly, I did fast from speech two weeks ago for 24 hrs; it was a fantastic experience. Just spending the whole day with remembrance of Allah, dhikr and Quraan, meditation and contemplation. Literally the whole day 24 hrs was for Allah, it was an incredible experience that I would definitely do it again :blush:
Also, I was reflecting on the concept of Ihsan in Surat Yusuf. I realized the more I listen to this sura, the more I feel the Beauty, Mercy, Greatness, Guidance, Majesty of Allah in my life. Allah is Near to us, Lateef, Jameel, Raheem, Aleem, Hakeem SWT. I love Allah more and more. Alhamdulillah.
“إن ربي لطيف لما يشاء إنه هو العليم الحكيم”
“إن معي ربي سيهدين”

1 Like

Awesome to read that @Ugbad_Hassan - so lovely ma shaa’allah!
I’ve also found that a fast from speech had a profoundly positive effect on my life. One thing I loved is that I didn’t have to explain myself to anyone and it freed me to pray in public - something I was always shy to do.

Insha’allah this class is an opening and we can continue to support each other as we work on the 4 obstacles and prayers for the day when we Nashhad with our whole selves insha’allah. Salam :slight_smile:

1 Like

SubhanAllah, that is beautiful! I agree listening to Surah Yusuf daily for a week was a very healing experience.

3 Likes